Wrestlers Walking Away From KnokX Pro Following Raja Jackson Incident, Rikishi Planning Overhaul
KnokX Pro in crisis following Raja Jackson incident
.jpg&w=3840&q=75)
Aug 29, 2025
KnokX Pro Wrestling Academy is in crisis following the incident which saw Raja Jackson attack Syko Stu at the promotion's event on Saturday, August 23.
Since the incident, WWE have severed ties with the wrestling school owned by Rikishi and Reno "Black Pearl" Anoa'i. Douglas Malo has now told Masters of Wrestling that pro wrestling students are abandoning the promotion, but Rikishi is planning to overhaul KnokX Pro.
"From what I heard, Rikishi is gonna overhaul everything. I absolutely love Rikishi, he is the nicest human being. He was brutally honest, was the best coach I've ever had in any sports. He demanded excellence, he took his time to explain things to you. He allowed you to ask questions, he allowed you to fail, and then he would correct everything. He was the greatest coach and he would never allow what happened to happen. He was out of town and half the things that would happen he wouldn't approve of. He didn't agree with how bookings were, this and that, and then he would come in and everything would be different. And then he'd be out of town and we'd be over here again," Malo said.
"They've lost a good amount of students and that also breaks my heart because I absolutely adore Rikishi. I would go back if I could look other people that might be there in the face, but I can't. That's what holds me back from being there. That's pretty much the status. Students are dropping like flies, they're gonna overhaul everything, and I hope they do."
Following an altercation earlier in the evening, Raja Jackson rendered Syko Stu unconscious when he executed a planned interference spot in Stu's match at a KnokX Pro show on August 23 and proceeded to punch the military veteran 21 times, leaving him with serious injuries.
The Los Angeles Police Department are investigating the incident, but KnokX Pro management have told wrestlers not to cooperate with the police investigation without speaking to them first.
AJ Mana, the wrestler who encouraged Raja Jackson to give Syko Stu a receipt, is gone from KnokX Pro and has been fired from his day job.
If you use any quotes from this article please credit the original source and give an H/T to Cultaholic.com.